>

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Record Quality Guitar Sounds For You











About:

Looking for a guitar loop ? Looking for a full guitar track ?

I will record great tones for you and offer a customised service.
I can record multiple guitar loops/tracks and let you choose, in can record with effects, with different amps and mics. Everything is possible !



I've been playing guitar for 13 years and recording as session guitarist for 5 years.

I've recorded guitar tracks for belgian hip-hop producers (Le Seize, Tonino,  Ligne81, Matière Griz) and for belgian singer Boris Motte.  I've played with great belgian artists such as Christian Willems (Pierre Rapsat), Patrick Deltenre (Mauranne, Axel Red) Adrien Verderamme (Tina Arena), Colin De Bruyne... in many styles from 50's rock to modern hip-hop and electronic music.



Let me help you get the perfect guitar track for your projects !

Feel free to contact me and order now...




Reviews


:

Enjoy the parts and ease of interaction. Thanks for your great service.

:

Great experience. Great parts. Thank you!

:

exceeded my expectations,would definetly use his service again soon

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment