>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Play Lap Steel, Mandolin, Dobro, Harmonica For Your Tune











About:

If you have a song that needs lap steel, dobro, mandolin, acoustic, or electric country-style guitar, I am your man. I can add any or all of these in my pro-level studio. Fender guitars and amps, lap guitar for a classic country sound. Easy to work with, no ego or attitude, just a product that will add genuine country and Americana vibe to your track. Why settle for keyboard emulations or loops when you can get the real deal at a reasonable price? Send my your ideas and/or rough mixes.



I am also good at developing entire arrangements and tunes. If you are a singer and songwriter, I can develop a full track for you, including drums, bass, and all the above instruments.



Look forward to collaborating with you on your next song.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast service, good work!

:

Thanks , glad you liked it .keep me in mind for future projects

:

Beautiful sound and easy to work with

:

Did a beautiful job, really captured soul of song

:


No comments:

Post a Comment