>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Record And Mix Worship Electric Guitar For Your Songs











About:

Do you want some professional sounding electric guitars but you don't have the money to pay some expensive session musician? i'm here for you! 



I Usually Play worship music on my church and pop / rock style on my band.



I will adapt to any style you need, you can tell me exactly how you want everything or I will serve the song the best I can.







  • Pedalboard: 


-Strymon BigSky

-Strymon Timeline

-Line 6 M5

-Klon type pedal (best clone in argentina) 

-Fulltone OCD clone (used as clean boost)

-Jhs Morning glory clone (sound exactly the same as v4)

-Xotic SP compressor

-Korg micro tuner



-Samson m1 pro DI box.



 

Reviews


:

Working with Agustin was great! amazingly talented and creative guy, and super easy to work with! I highly recommend it.

:

Needed guitars for a project, augstinseva, did more than exceed my expectations. Would highly recommend!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment