>

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create An Awesome Guitar Track For Your Project











About:

I'm going to deliver awesome and unique guitar tracks for your projects (movies, songs, you name it).


I've developed unique way of playing. If you need relaxing, soulful and unique compositions, then I'm your guy. I can also make my arrangements more charged, distressing or upbeat. Depending on the context and your tastes of course.


Basic package is going to be enough for really short tracks. Standard and Guitar Hero will give you all the care, attention, guidance that you'd possible need. It's my life's work.



I hope, that you're going to have the composition and track, that you truly want. That's why they have unlimited revisions.


If you have any questions, let me know.



If it feels like your project doesn't fit in any of those packages, be sure to message me so we can see what's it all about!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment