>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Record Pro Guitar Tracks











About:

Needs guitars? I would love to record the electric guitar parts for your song, I use professional gear to get the perfect tone to fit in any situation.



I can record original guitar parts for your songs, replicate the guitar part from a recording  by ear (also find a similar tone if you want) or from sheets, tabs, etc



Blues, jazz, ballads, pop, metal, prog, reggae, fusion, rock and more, I can do leads and rhythm, just let me know what are you looking for.



I deliver the tracks in .Wav files, 24 bits @ 44100 khz, also mp3 rough mixed tracks for free.



Any question or quote for short/too easy or hard/too long, or several songs feel free to ask, I'll try to give you price and delivery time as soon as I can.



Thanks!

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing! Got it done in literally a couple hours. The tone and mood of the guitars were spot on! Thx

:

Perfectly done and exactly spot on. Thank you!!!!!!

:

This dude is wicked talented!!!

:

Thanks for your help!

:

Got the job done as expected!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment