>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Make And Record A Bassline On Electric Bass Or Synth Bass











About:

I will make and record a bassline for your project on one of my basses (Fender Mustang PJ or Vintage V4MVM Vintage Reissued) or on my bass synth (Novation Bass Station II). 

If it's your first time working with me i can send you a short sample of your project with my recorded bass over it, so you can hear if you like it.



I am currently studying music in Denmark, and i am capable of playing any genre.



Feel free to ask any questions :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super cool synth bass track, great timings and groovy feel. Super thanks Mads!

:

Thank you! Glad to help😃

:

Excellent work again! Talented bassist

:

Excellent work! Thanks buddy :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment