>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

To Play Bass On Your Project And To Write The Drums











About:

you are an artist or band that writes your own music , I can give your the basics of this professional sound.


I have a practical and for more than 35 years in the music business I can produce professionally mix or mastered product. 


I worked in different studios in Russia and Germany with the famous music producers and artists. 

I'll be happy when you will create your new masterpiece. Who knows where a new hero is born?



My mixing and mastering Logic pro X includes, 7.0 Izotope, Fabfilter mastering with Waves Diamond & Mercury Bundles, and many other plugins needed for professional mixing and mastering songs. I have analog, compression, mix
  • No Presets - your song(s) will get the individual attention they deserve!
  • World Class Gear - My hybrid set up of digital/analog will give you the best of both worlds. 

  • Competitive Volume - Your track(s) will be competitive in volume to major label releases - an absolute MUST in the current music industry

  • Quick Turnaround - Your song will be returned in the stated delivery time in CD quality WAV format and 320kbps MP3 format.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment