>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Play A Groovy Bass Or Fretless For Your Song











About:

I will play a solid bassline for you song that fits perfectly in the mix, glued to your drum track!
Fretted or fretless, P, J, W, Ukubass (Bass Ukulele!) pop and rock style! One revision included!

Reviews


:

Claudio is a great musician and his contribution was crucial to improve my composition. He perfectly understood what I was looking for. I will rely for sure on Claudio fo future projects too

:

Great musician with good manner. Great communication. Good intonation on his fretless bass. I will come back for another project. Claudio is a PRO.

:

Claudio is a great bassist who will bring beauty and taste to your tracks along with technical precision and groove. Speaks very good English and easy to communicate, very fast delivery. Looking forward to work on my next track with Claudio, highly recommend him!

:

Claudio was excellent! He went above and beyond the scope of the project in order to fulfill the requirements that was requested by my client. His knowledge of bass playing, as well as fitting into the pocket of a rhythm section is something admirable. There's no over-playing, it's pure perfection. Lastly, the dry/wet WAV files are absolutely great to have and utilize. If I need bass work, Claudio is going to be the first person I will recommend working with, since it was that great of a process. Best, Angel Vazquez Plaudit Studios

:


No comments:

Post a Comment