>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Record Professional Guitar For Your Songs











About:

I will record professional guitar for your songs!. I have been playing guitar for over 30 years, can handle many styles of rock, metal, blues, jazz, pop, country, whatever you need.



I own a variety of guitars to achieve the sound you want, i will use the latest VST instrument amp simulator to give you a professional realistic guitar recording for your song.



Guitar tracks will be doubled to achieve a big and wide sound on your mix, clean and accurate recording guaranteed.



I can also record acoustic guitar and bass guitar if you need, just ask!...



Package prices are approximated, we should discuss your custom need so i can give you a special price.



So please contact me before buying!



Rafael.

Reviews


:

Was very attentive of my needs and did a very awesome job at tracking my song. He also sent me a mix of how it would sound in the song. His communication was really good and kept me updated will use him again. Thanks Raf!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment