>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Record Bass For Your Project











About:

Please contact me if you have any questions about my services



Gig Details



Hello, I am JP and I am a multi-instrumentalist and producer. I will record bass for you song or project. 



Equipment



I record in my home studio. I have many basses that can get the job done!



  • Fender Jazz maple neck 
  • Fender Precision rosewood neck
  • Fender Jazz Fretless rosewood neck
  • Fender Jazz/Precision rosewood neck
  • Ibanez BTB 6 string with Aguilar DCB pickups rosewood neck
  • Bass Mods 5 string with Bartolini quad coil Music Man Pickups maple neck


I use an Universal Audio Apollo Twin as my interface and Logic Pro X as my DAW



If you are looking for synth bass, look at my other gig. 



Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you!






Reviews


:

A pleasure to work with again!

:

I can always count on you my brotha!

:

Exactly how I asked for. Thanks JP

:

Bro came through for me again!!!

:

Played bass on this project and it was perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment