>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Record Piano For You











About:

I will record piano/organ/synth (or whatever sound you need) for your song. I am an accomplished and professional musician and will deliver the highest quality audio in either MP3 or WAV format. I can play it in whatever style you need - whether it be Classical or House or any other genre in between! 



I am also a composer, so if you'd like me to write a piece of music entirely from scratch I'd be honoured to do so. Please message me about that so we can discuss delivery time and fee.



Thanks for reading and looking forward to working for you!

Reviews


:

requested a classical piece with a different style to the original score. martinjohn123 was great! took the brief and made his own excellent interpretation of the piece. highly recommend!

:

cool ........

:

Professional and quick turnaround . Thanks again

:

thanks very fast and good

:

Early delivery, faaaaannnntastic audio quality and piano skills! You rock!




No comments:

Post a Comment