>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Professionally Record Acoustic Guitar











About:

**Please message me BEFORE ordering so we can discuss the track and what you're after. This will make it easier AND will give you the best results.**



Hello there,



I will provide you with a pleasing and professionally crafted original guitar track tailored to your specific tastes,  Please contact me prior to ordering so that we can discuss the style, genre, and anything else that will help us capture the perfect recording for your project.



I have a range of acoustic guitars to choose from including a Nashville tuned instrument!



If possible, when you contact me, please send any links to songs that might be of inspiration to you or in a particular genre that you'd like to stay true to.  From the example you send, I can determine the direction to take on your song or project.



You can take a look at my own music by going to www.arrowandember.com or finding us on streaming services under the name Arrow & Ember.



I look forward to hearing from you!



-Ben



PS. If you would like to customize the above packages please message me and we can discuss!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment