>

Friday, March 27, 2020

Play Mandolin On Your Song











About:

I'm a mandolinist with 15 years of experience with differents styles of music: classical, latin, pop, jazz and blues.



I can play rhythm or melodic mandolin for you, just give me your details and will get to pickin' on it right away. I can also read music and improvise freestyle.



As an extra, I can record piano, ukelele or even voice as part for your original song. 

If you want more than one instrument, then you double or triple your order. 



My tools:

Mandolin Fender A-Style

Condenser Microphone MXL

Interface Focusrite Scarlett Solo



Pricing Example: 



10 seconds = $5

up to 1:00 = $20

up to 2:00 = $30

up to 3:00 = $40



Just give me your details and will get to pickin' on it right away.



IMPORTANT: Please Contact me before order to know what you need and find a good price for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Osmary not only performed beautifully on mandolin but was professional, prompt, flexible with my process and great with communication throughout. The mandolin was the missing nuance to my song and now it is complete and sounds wonderful. Thank you Osmary!

Seller's Response:

A lovely musician and an amazing communicator. Cannot recommend enough!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the final result. Great client!

Seller's Response:

Great Service

:

Thank you. Great buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment