>

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Play Professional Guitar Or Bass On Your Project











About:

Are you Davie504 and looking for electric guitar lines (Bass lines) or do you need a guitar solo, maybe some acoustic strumming or funky bass? 



In this guitar gig I will make a fitting sound shaped to your project. 



My guitars are recorded through a Rode NTK and they sound clear and HD as a Guitar can sound. Coming through a "Fender Princeton Limited edition" the sound is glass clear.



You can check out some of my work on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/olesmusic 



The gig is 15$ pr. 30 seconds.



I can also do record a video of me playing the main guitar-part. 



Let me know what style and sound you're going for and I'll do my best.



The same prices apply for acoustic guitar and bass guitar.



(One song pr order)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment