>

Monday, March 2, 2020

Make The Music You Want To Listen To











About:

I can perform piano covers and compose musical compositions using DAW programs. With more than ten years of pianist training as well as excelling in local competitions, my musical ear and musical ability should be about standard. I hope to be challenged and further my talent to create even more intricate and beautifully performed pieces.





I can play any type or genre of music but I would say my strength lies in classical and modern melodies.



In terms of musical composition, I love to fiddle with different notes to hear what sounds nice. My method is a bit entropic but when I get a good tune its an amazing experience. Most of the time I just write it down and move on if I can't find a good fit for it at the time. Its interesting how you come up with some the of the coolest progressions when they aren't useful in the medium your trying to compose in!



Overall this is just my hobby, I'm mostly here to challenge myself and have the opportunity to create some beautiful music and share them with people that also enjoy it.



I hope I get the honor of working with you!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment