>

Monday, March 2, 2020

Record Drums For Your Song











About:

I have over 17 years of experience playing drums. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Drumset Performance from Berklee College of Music and in 2017, I recorded over 350 songs! 

Recording credits include - HBO, Disney, Verizon, and countless songwriters and bands! 

You can check out some of recorded works here! - hyperurl.co/sessiondrumsjames

I have toured all over the world with bands such as The Faceless, Threat Signal, Native Construct, Aviations, Brotherhood of Grace, Blumen,The Omega Experiment, as well as a six month contract aboard the Carnival Fantasy! 

You can check out my live performances here - hyperurl.co/liveshowsjames

When I'm not recording I'm learning cover songs that you can hear here - hyperurl.co/drumcoversjames



I record in Pro Tools with Motu 8pre interfaces and a ton of microphones that change depending on what I'm recording (list below in FAQs)

My approach to online recording is being super communicative with my clients and adding my own improvisational flair to your songs if needed or just laying it down and playing the groove! :D



If you have any further questions please check out the FAQs below! 



Reviews


:

Perfect drumming played far and beyond and took the song to a new level. Thanks so much I will be back for more.

:

Always amazing!!

:

Great as always

:

Another great job. Thanks for the speedy service.

:

Perfect as usual. I've been working with James on multiple projects and he is amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment