>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Professionally Record Guitar On Your Project











About:

Hi everyone!



I'm a guitar player based in Italy. I collaborate as a guitarist in different bands and released two solo albums in the past two years.



If you need someone to record guitar tracks on your song, I will provide you professional recordings of both acoustic and electric guitar, in different musical genres.



I provide 3 packages:

  • 30 seconds guitar track recording
  • 1 guitar track recording for the full song length
  • Multiple guitar track recording for the full song length


Choose the one that better fits your needs!

For any questions please contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just great (once again)!

Seller's Response:

Really impressed by Marco's work. Great songwriting, quick delivery, fast responses. Just perfect.

Seller's Response:

Wow! Just a fantastic job! Could not be more happy! Thank you SO much!

:

It was a pleasure to work with him, I had fun! Super kind customer, he knows what he wants and gives clear instructions. Thank you so much!

:

I thought Marco was good. I had a very precise requirement to match a 1977 TV theme wag-guitar part exactly, which over the years nobody has done precisely including some top 10 session musicians so I had low expectations! Whilst it is not perfect, Marco has managed to get as close to the original as possible and was great to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment