>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Solo Or Comp Playing Piano Fender Rhodes Hammond Clavinet On Your Track











About:

Please always contact me before buying . 



My name is Asterios Papastamatakis and I'm a pianist graduated at Berklee College of Music in Boston, USA with over 25 years of experience in Blues, Jazz, Afro Cuban, Pop, Rock, Funk, Ethnic and Film Music.  

I will record a Piano/Fender Rhodes/Clavinet/Farfisa/Vox/Hammond organ solo or play Bass on any track of yours (or play comping or add pads and any other instrument or sound that you like) on a Jazz-Blues-Funk-Pop-Latin-Rock genre and depending on your track/recording,

 

When you purchase one of my gigs, I will provide a high quality WAV file of my track/s.



These are some videos of me playing solos just type www.Youtube.com in front of the links :

1) www.Youtube.com/watch?v=HDuODuzag60

2)   /watch?v=N0TEGI4UEp0

3)    /watch?v=dwIVvb4gRbs

4)    /watch?v=cx1OlIuq5Ds

5)    /watch?v=JzvVCy473Cw

6)    /watch?v=66VQePf7n8k

7)    /watch?v=p9AJ4HXKLzE

8)    /watch?v=GNjYMpXcNik

9)    /watch?v=bW-1aBrPOu4

10)  /watch?v=QEbsBE7V1Tk

11)  /watch?v=9RdyJ7PhafY



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing Organ Track!

Seller's Response:

Excellent quality as always!

Seller's Response:

thank you very much :)

:

Amazing experience!

:

great buyer , excellent to work with . :)




No comments:

Post a Comment