>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Perform Custom Saxophone Lines











About:

Have you had a particular sound for your song, no matter the genre and thought that a saxophone line would sound the best?



Lets work together to make that a reality for you! 



I can custom arrange your saxophone part or line, or if you have a particular sound we can work with that. I can also take my sound and do some mixing and mastering to it to give it the sound you need for your track.



All I need is:



1. A sketch (recording or in writing) of what you want -or- a track you want the custom part for

2. let me know if this is a repeated line, or a solo type line

3. style or genre you want this in



And lets make it happen!

Reviews


:

I bought this gig because I needed a saxophone part for a VGM Arrangement I am making. He performed great! Thank you :)

:

His saxes bring my music productions to life!

:

he plays a mean sax! his skills on alto, tenor, and bari always blow me away!

:

Yet another in a long and wonderful collaboration. Excellent expression and intonation. Great playing in general!

:

A great player, very versatile!




No comments:

Post a Comment