>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Play Bass On The Tracks You Provide And Also Create Beats











About:

I'm Lori and I am a professional Bass Player from Jamaica currently getting my Bachelors in Music Performance. I am an experienced bass player and producer in the studio and I've also done live performances along side many artiste , therefore I can provide exactly what you will need for your track throughout the experiences I've had. 



This gig that you will receive will sound just like any professional recording from the studio. Also it will be done exactly to your preferences. 



However these Genres are the genres i usually record :


* Reggae

*Dancehall

*Neo-Soul

*Country

*Hip Hop

*Jazz

*Jamaican Folk Music



Orders will be edited to make sure the bass is perfect for you! 

All you need to do is send me your track  or send a youtube link as to what you want your track to sound like.



I am happy to help and make custom orders and can't wait to start working on your project 

 
If you have any questions, contact me prior to ordering a gig.

 

 Check out videos on my IG: @jamaican._.bassgyol



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Give me exactly what I need, cool project Thanks

:

Always a pleasure!

:

Just what I needed, always a pleasure!

:

Super good every time!

:

Great job. talented musician. I would definitely recommend her services




No comments:

Post a Comment