>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Record Professional Keyboard And Piano For Your Song











About:

Hello!

My name is Douglas!

I'm a musician 
since I was 10 years old, I have been playing with various live groups, events, churches, in addition to producing musical projects today.

I'm here to help you carry out your project with my experience and skills, So, tell me about your project?




Setup

Roland V Combo VR 700
Yamaha MM8 Synthesizer



Other Keyboards Simulators:

Montage, Motif XF, S90ES, Nord Stage 2, KORG M1, Triton, Roland Fantom X.



VST Instruments:

Omnisphere, Keyscape, Arturia V Collection 7, Roland Cloud (AIRA Series), Addictive Keys, Hammond B3X, Blue3, DUNE 3, Serum, Nexus 2, and some Kontakt libraries.



DAW:

Cubase 10.5 PRO, Cubase 8 Artist, Ableton Live Suite 10 and Pro Tools 12.



Check out the Full video of my Project here:
http://bit.ly/39vNz77



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment