>

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Record With Electric Or Acoustic Guitar In Different Tunings











About:

I will accurately play everything from riffs, licks, solos etc. 



If there are any specific tones or sound effects you want me to put in, just let me know. Depending on the package you have chosen there are different variations of sounds.

Low drop tuning works fine aswell for me to record. 



I am currently mixing and working with the program Mixcraft 7 and the different guitar i can offer you to record with are following.



Music man Majesty Monarchy Series

Schecter Synyster Gates custom-s (Signature pickups)

Schecter Synyster Gates standard

Charvel Pro-mod San Dimas

Fender Stratocaster custom



Just hit me with any questions if you are wondering about something.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment