>

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Be Your Epic Session Violinist











About:

Need some real strings for your orchestral arrangements?  Need a fiddle solo for your country song?  Want some electric violin shredding with grit?  Look no further!



I'm a session musician and composer with over 20 years' experience playing the violin.  I'm a graduate of the University of North Texas College of Music and have a wide sonic palette, proficient in many styles.



Baroque, Classical, Country, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Blues, Funk, EDM, Metal, Avant-Garde... whatever you're looking for, let me know about your specific project and we'll get a violin sound that fits perfectly for what you need.



I also play the guitar, electric bass, mandolin and ukulele if you are interested in recordings on those instruments, so check out my other gigs!



Order today!  I need beer money.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment