>

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Record Bass For Your Track











About:

Hi, I can record the bass part for your track with any tone/ sound you desire.

I have a bass guitar that can be put through bass pedals to simulate any sound you wish to create. 

I work form a home studio with a high quality bass, audio interface and Ableton with professional plugins. 



Please send me chord chats, sheet music, recordings of your track so far and anything else that would be useful for me. If you cant find anything, no drama I'll do my best to find it myself. 



I have been playing music since I was 3 and can currently play 9 instruments. This has allowed me to gather a broad knowledge of music and will know what would work well for your track. I also have a large amount of live sound mixing experience so I understand how important a bass is in a mix. 



Feel free to message me any questions. Cheers. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment