>

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Record Killer Guitar Parts For Your Songs











About:

I will record guitar parts for your song! 



Basic Package: You need "ready to mix" guitars? No problem! You'll receive my full edited tracks ready for your song! 



Standard Package: You'll receive "ready to mix" edited guitars along with DIs tracks and a multi-cam video!



Premium Package
: is for who want me to record in a professional studio alongside an audio engineer! 



GEAR:

.strandberg* boden original 7 trem black

.strandberg* boden original 8 natural

Mesa Boogie Mark V head

Line 6 Helix Floor

Avid Pro Tools



Reviews


:

philomegazero has been a perfect seller with a sublime technique :) I really like the tracks he recorded for me, and I will definitely buy more :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment