>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Record And Mix Your Electric And Acoustic Guitar Tracks











About:

All I need is some sort of idea as to what it is that you want me to do, whether it be a laptop recording of you playing guitar, or a voice memo of you humming a tune.

I can compose my own melodies over top chords if you'd like, it will count as one of the guitar tracks though.



I currently have 8 guitars that I am using, they include -



     Fender Powerhouse Stratocaster

     Fender Stratocaster

     - 
Gibson SG

     
aEpiphone Les Paul

     - 
Fender Special Addition Telecaster FMT HH (my personal favorite)

     an Epiphone AJ-220SCE acoustic

     an Epiphone EL-00 Pro acoustic

     and a double necked, 6 and 12 string guitar that my father and I built



If you have any preference as to what guitar I should use, don't hesitate to tell me about it.



And if you are in any way unsatisfied with the product, feel free to contact me for revisions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment