>

Monday, March 9, 2020

Provide Multi Genre Drumming For Your Music











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING A ORDER, I DO CUSTOM OFFERS AND YOU MAY NOT HAVE TO PAY AS MUCH!!!

-I provide drums and percussion for whatever you may need it for

-I can provide double bass

-Drumming is done on a electric kit 

-Recording is done using a IRig

-Audio files I can  provide are, MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGA, OGG, Windows, Windows Media, Audio Coding, Audio Interchange 

-Genre can be whatever you would like it to be, some genres may take longer as I am not as proficient in them

-I have 4 cymbals, 3 toms, snare, hi-hat, and a bass

Reviews


:

Very efficient and clear!

:

A young enthusiastic drummer with superb customer service skills and attitude far beyond his years. Although not previously familiar with the genre, Liam took the time to learn a new and demanding style and delivered an excellent Bossa Nova drum track to accompany a guitar piece. Recommended

:

Great work and very talented drummer! Was able to record drums tracks to a requested song by ear.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment