>

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Record Professional Bass On Your Songs











About:

Hi, my name is Peter, and I am a professional bass player. I have over ten years of experience. If you hire to me to record bass for your project, you will be receiving product that is recorded with high-end studio gear used by the pros.



I am comfortable playing bass for any genre or style of music. I offer unlimited revisions on my standard and premium packages, but the vast majority of my clients are satisfied with the initial product they receive. 



Here are a couple of songs where you can hear my bass playing being featured:



https://open.spotify.com/track/5h57NeYuqA54v6OHVhC7JV?si=PiN5McsrTTWKql7LFcRoaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTOW8JKu6UE



I will work with nearly anything, but it would be helpful if you could send me:



-The BPM of the song

-Demo of the song without bass
-Sheet music or chord charts

-Any references of how you would like the bass to sound



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment