>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Play Electric Guitar On Your Songs











About:

I can provide recorded electric guitars for your songs.

I play in a bluesy and classic Rock inspired style, so please keep that in mind, when you decide I can help you with your song.



I provide three packages:



BASIC: I'll record one guitar track, that can be a solo, sequences of chords or riffs, or combination of those.



STANDARD: I'll record a full song, with double tracked guitars where needed. It includes all the guitars needed for the song to be complete.



PREMIUM: Same as standard, but for two songs.



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great playing, thanks!

:

this is a birthday gift for my little girl an yes i am super happy ...all in great artists

:

Thank you. Great client!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment