>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Play Quality Guitar To Your Song











About:

My name is Leon and I'm a guitar player.



I'm proficient in a number of different electric and acoustic guitars and can play them all on your track. The instruments I can play and record are electric, baritone, electric 12-string, electric archtop, acoustic and acoustic gypsy-jazz selmer style guitar. I play in a lot of styles and am very determined to get the right sort of sound and part on your track.

I can play you some jazzy stuff, but also funk rhythms, country strumming, hard driving powerchords, solo's in a lot of styles, warm electric guitar sounds, Telecaster, fuzzed out feedbacking noise, ambient stuff, fingerstyle patterns, and a whole lot more.

I have all the proper tools and knowledge to create a professional sounding guitar track. I can get good tone that blends in the song without a problem, I know how to mix guitar and how to make it appropriate to your song.

Listen to a demo of my playing, arranging and recording here on Fiverr or go to https://youtu.be/1j0SzgJj0K8 for the full song!



If you want me to play some music on your track just message me and we'll see what we can do! I love to do it all!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment