>

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Record Acoustic, Electric And Bass Guitar For Your Song











About:

Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss the track, and what you're after. Thank you :)



I'm a professional guitarist, studio musician and composer based in India. I lead a well known Indian band called "PendriVe". Have 3 albums, hundreds of gigs and shows behind me.



I own and operate a well equipped music studio, and have a vast arsenal of vintage guitars, quality guitar amps, acoustic guitars, pedals, studio tube microphones and preamps.



I will record professional guitar tracks (acoustic and/or electric) for your songs. I am a creative, fluent musician with a delicate ear. No scores or sheets necessary.



Price is $5 per 60 seconds. Check out gig extras, for a better deal by the minute.



I can record a solo, rhythm guitar track, acoustic/electric/bass.


I will provide a variety of wav and MP3 files for you including a full mix as well as just the bare guitar track and a track with tasteful EQ and reverb.

I look forward to working with you.




Looking forward to working with you soon!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment