>

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Lay Down Some Amazing Saxophone On Your Project











About:

Hi everyone!



I will record the best professional saxophone on your project. It can be anything from improvisation to reading written parts, fills, or background playing.



Instruments: Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bari (my specialty), and flute !!



I've been playing for over 11 years and currently am completing my Bachelors of Music in Jazz Performance at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music.



Have played hundreds of gigs with a number of award winning artists and music festivals such as the Seattle SymphonyWynton MarsalisChad LB. I am well versed in many genres such as rock, hip hop, country, jazz, blues, pop, R&B, funk, and much more...




Music Example
:



Stevie Wonder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukC9_ge-2do&feature=youtu.be



Send me a message if you have any questions!







Send me a message if you have any questions!

Reviews


:

I like the fact that he kept in communication with me. We constantly collaborated on the specifics. He's definitely a "die-hard" and goes "All The Way" with energy to accomplish the goal. Thanks!

:

amazing saxophonist

:

The sax was well written but the recordings were poorly done, had cracks and sounds during all recordings and the project was over 10 days late passed delivery due date. Unlikely to use service again unless changes are made...

:

very sweet solo parts that fit very well with the mood of the song. thanks!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment