>

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Be Your Guitarrist And Or Bassist For Any Project











About:

Music Producer and Audio Engineer. Guitarrist with 10+ years of experience and one year of  playing bass. Composer and arranger for 4+ years, currently searching for new experiences and areas of growth. Fully equiped in order to record and process any guitar and/or bass sound you need for your production! Specialized on the rock, pop rock, ballad and indie genres.



Please have in mind:



I WILL:


  • Execute a needed piece
  • Compose and/or arrange for your piece
  • Record guitar and bass
  • Deliver the number of individual stems you require processed and unprocessed.


REQUIREMENTS:


  • In order to compose/arrange for you, I need a SOLID backing track (with solid I mean that at least has key, bpm and time signaure)



  • In case you need me to execute a specific riff or melody I'll need sheet music (pdf or MuseScore), MIDI file or an audio that works as an example (tuned, with a DEFINED melody)


  • I can work with Logic, PT, Reaper, Ableton and Garage Band (as well as any audio file). It's the client's responsability that I will be able to open files (I won't download any extra software)




Please message before ordering





Let's make some music together, I'll be happy to hear from you.







Peter





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I hired Pedro a second time to add guitars to my bass & drums track. I provided him a .wav track & a tab from my bass. Pedro wrote a rythm & lead track to my song and mixed it. Just like the first time, he did it "first time right". He provided a mixed track but also the different tracks so I could do my own remix. Need a guitarrist? Hire Pedro, he is the best here on Fiverr!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Stefan! My pleasure as always :)

Seller's Response:

I hired Pedro to add rythm & lead guitar to my track (bass guitar & drums). His communication was spot on: we discussed the track & the style. I had no specific melody in my mind and yet Pedro delivered rythm AND lead guitar parts as if he was there from the start. He captured the doom/sludge/stoner vibe perfectly and delivered "first time right". So thank you Pedro, for this wonderful collaboration!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting in my work, Stefan! Anything else you need, I'll be arround.

Seller's Response:

Pedro is quite a find. Insanely gifted guitarist and great to work with. I'm looking forward to my next project with Pedro and have no hesitation in recommending him to others. The prompt service is an added plus.




No comments:

Post a Comment