>

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Record Drums To Your Original Song











About:

I have been playing drums over 15 years now, and have been focusing heavily on recording myself for the past 2 years. I currently play in the progressive metal trio, Prismata, and dream pop collective, Fana.



I have an acoustically treated studio in North Portland where I practice and record material. My collection of drum and recording gear includes many items that I can switch between to achieve your desired sound. I record using Audient interfaces and preamps, and all the typical drum mics (57's, 52a, e604's, d112, etc.) The room I record in is also pretty massive, so changing mic placement especially for the room mics allows me to create massively different sounds using compression and eq (for premium mixes).



Any questions? Would love to to hear how I can bring your track to life!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment