>

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Record A Deagan Imperial Vibraphone On Any Song











About:

Hi everyone! My name is Andrew and I'm a professional musician/producer that will record vibraphone on any song. I'm here to make your music sound even better!



How It Works:

Basic - $5 per 10 seconds of recorded vibes

Standard - $10 per 15 seconds of recorded vibes

Premium - $15 per 20 seconds of recorded vibes



I use a beautiful Deagan Imperial vibraharp from 1936 and I am more than happy to record it on any song ranging from hip hop to jazz and everything in between. It sounds incredible! It will be recorded using stereo ribbon microphones into an Apogee interface so the sound is guaranteed to be amazing. 



Please contact me to discuss your song before ordering so I can be sure to give you the best quality of work!



Why choose me?

  • Experienced Recording/Touring Musician
  • M.M. in Jazz Studies (Vibraphone)
  • Fast Communication 
  • Quick Turnaround
  • Professional Recording Equipment


Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjtK4q3rizec-ysryerHpEw



The project can be of any length, just purchase the amount of gigs needed to cover the minutes of the song. I can also make you a custom offer if you message me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Very talented, will hire again.

:

Perfect performance

:

Very good at communicating, worked well even when a few of my parts were out of time. I appreciate that he went out of his way to clarify certain things and the delivery was super fast. Top-notch!

:

GREAT MUSICIAN




No comments:

Post a Comment