>

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Record Professional Mandolin For You











About:

Hello!



I have over 300 happy customers already here on Fiverr with my guitar, bass and piano work and now I am offering Mandolin!



I am a professional full-time session musician. I have worked on over 700 tracks in online sessions so I have plenty of experience and versatility in the studio to help you achieve your perfect track. 



I will create awesome sounding mandolin guitar parts for your song.



I have worked with many artists covering a range of styles, from pop rock to smooth jazz, I will tackle any genre. 



We can discuss your project and we will arrange a fee to suit your budget. Get in touch.

Reviews


:

Great job! Recommended

:

Nice playing, thanks

:

Always enjoy these collaborations. Ry is a patient, talented player. Until next time!

:

This was perfect, nailed it in one

:


No comments:

Post a Comment