>

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Write And Record Authentic Electric Guitar Tracks











About:

I write and record electric guitar and acoustic guitar tracks



My name is Alex, I've been playing the acoustic and electric guitar for over 16 years and now I'd like to be your guitarist.



If you are looking for smooth pop/rock guitar rhythms, groovy funk or reggae rhythms, guitar solos, acoustic arpeggios, angry metal rhythms or peaceful ambient drones you are in the right place. My musical approach is to use the right note in the right place but I can be your shredder if you need that.

 

I will provide a professional warm tone using just finest quality guitars(Fender and Gibson), a real tube amp(VOX AC30) and studio quality microphones(Shure and Rode) recording with a high quality audio interface(Focusrite Scarlett) into a professional DAW(Logic Pro X). 



I appreciate if you contact me before ordering so we can discuss about your song and feel free to contact me if you want to ask me something that is not explained in the FAQ section.



If my gig video is not enough you can check my YouTube page where you can find more solos and samples at this link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2g6CGUqRlU76WF0JgQ80w



Looking forward to work with you.



Alex



Reviews


:

Amazing work once again!

:

sounds great :) very good

:

Alex was dedicated and readily revised even the slightest changes. He sent me alternative versions as well to give me more ideas for my original song. Turnaround was really quick as well, he replies quick and he communicates his ideas well too. Really happy with the results!

:

Amazing Work!! This is incredible

:

absolutely love!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment