>

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Compose An Amazing Piano Music To Your Song











About:

Do you have a song in mind and you want it to sound great?



Need somebody to mold your ideas and convert them into an amazing musical piece?



I can get it done for you! 



I can do piano arrangements to any song you want, always taking care of every detail of the process for the song to sound great and for YOU to be happy with it!



When composing a song, every step of the creation is important.




I JUST NEED:

1) A 3 minute song or less

2) A previous idea of how do you want the piano to sound like.



I garantize you a unique musical piece with a great quality. I'm sure it's going to be awesome!



Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Gigging.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good

Seller's Response:

An excellent client and an excellent song!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful. exactly what i was looking for.... thanck. i can feel your touch on the piano. Blessing Bro Nice Intrumental------ Yeahhh

Seller's Response:

A wonderful song! Hope to do many more with this great client!

:

Andres turned this around very quickly for me and I appreciate his willingness to do so. He created such a catch song sung in English that I expect everyone to be singing it! Great communication and great Fiverr professional. He has created many songs for my videos and we will make many more!




No comments:

Post a Comment