>

Friday, September 4, 2020

Record Professional Sound Guitar Tracks Using Pro Gear











About:

Hi there...  I came to give my best to your song. I am a classical music trained player, I also integrate a many rock and pop bands and have many years of experience as a studio recording owner.

I can write arrangements or just read the music or chords that you send me to play it the exact way you desire.

We can add steel strings sounds of a Martin D-28 Acoustic, Classical guitar sounds, Stratocaster or Les Paul rocky sounds, archtop jazzy guitar comps, electrical bass guitar lines.

I don´t accept orders in which I can´t do my best just because I only engage the styles that I really love and undertand like Rock, Pop, Blues, Spanish, Tango, Bolero, Ballads, some soul and jazzy music, classical academic music.

Class-A Preamps and Dual A/D Converters of Audient ID44 soundcard and Neumann U-87 and Km-184s microphones will give to your song that commercial Pro audio quality. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biocw3lr6fk&feature=youtu.be



Thank you

Gustavo





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment