>

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Play Anything You Like On The Fiddle











About:

For $35, I'll use my fiddle to record anything you like.



I've been playing the fiddle for 23 years now, and am familiar with many different styles of music including, but certainly not limited to:



- Metis fiddle

- Scottish fiddle

- Irish fiddle

- Gypsy fiddle

- Jewish fiddle

- Chinese fiddle

- French Canadian fiddle

- Acadian fiddle

- American Southwest fiddle

- Maritime fiddle

- Indie fiddle

- Pop fiddle

- Medieval / Renaissance violin

- Baroque violin

- Classical violin

- Romantic violin

- Many more



If you're looking for an unusual / exotic / unorthodox sound that doesn't really fit into any of the above categories, please let me take a crack at it; I'm always eager to try something new, and would happily welcome the challenge. 



I can improvise and read sheet music- whatever you need.



If you have any questions at all, please feel free to shoot me an email. Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sounds beautiful!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Great turnaround. Nice ear and developed the tune to the next level. Great to work with!

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure! Thank you so much for the tip!

:

Nice folksy fiddler. I grew up with French-Canadian fiddling, and this guy is the real deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment