>

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Get High Quality Electric And Acoustic Guitar Tracks











About:

Do you need some high quality guitar tracks for your songs and projects? 



I will record some killer guitar tracks for you. This will contain: 

  • Electric and/or acoustic guitar or bass
  • High quality audio
  • Rhythm, lead or a guitar solo
  • Any genre


Just contact me before you choose a package and we will find the best solution for your project. 

I can also response in german if needed. 



I have more than 10 years experience as a professional musician and teacher. During my career I worked for: 

Theaters

Events and weddings

Artists and Bands 

Record studios and more...



Feel free to contact me! If you have an idea, I can make music out of it! 



Stefan

Reviews


:

I definetely recommend the musician/seller. Communication was always quick and delivery some days earlier than expected. Also the sound quality and how he played the song was perfect. THANK YOU. I will book again - surely!

:

This dude did everything that I asked and more. What caused me to hire him was humbleness.You won’t be disappointed with the quality and precision of his skill and ability on both acoustic and electric guitar. Excellent!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment