>

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Record Professional Harmonica For Your Song











About:

Hello!



I will record professional harmonica for your song. 



I can add a harmonica solo, some licks or complete harmonica part for your song. Minor and major keys. Any genre. You can contact me for custom offers.


You can send me your track and the guidelines on how you want the harmonica sound including the timing, e.g: 0:45-1:15. I'll deliver you two harmonica files, one with your song mixed in .mp3 and the other in .wav format with the harmonica in HQ.



I'm a musician, harmonica player from Buenos Aires Argentina. I have more than 20 years of experience in recording and playing music for many musicians around the world.

Blues, R&B, Clasic Rock, Reggae Roots, Ska and Jazz are my favorites styles. 



Feel free to check out some of my work on youtube included my solist album, just search "Agustin Coppola Full Album".

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Got him to do some freestyle overtop of my little theme song and he crushed it! Absolutely Amazing! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

agustincoppola did great work with his Harp , its exactly the right feel for the song I gave him - Highly Recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you Gus, good music!

:

Thank you for your quick response to my order. The harmonica part that you improvised for me is fantastic and i'm really pleased. Thank you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment