>

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Record Professional Guitars For Your Song











About:

Hi! I'm a professional guitarist, session player and music teacher.



I record professional studio quality electric guitar tracks. 



Send me your song and a description of what you have in mind and I'll try to do the best to give the best sound possible!



I work in my own studio with professional equipment. I have custom-shops instruments, Universal-Audio Preamplifiers and the best plug-in on the market to mix in the best way my track/s into your song. 



For any question, contact me! 



I would love to work on your tune! 



- Alessandro Morlando

Reviews


:

Alex was quick and very fair with the price. He delivered as promised. I've been trying to train my ear by playing vocal melodies and was stuck on one part of a particular song. His tab and video helped me out so much. I'd recommend his services and would come back to him if I need him again in the future.

:

Alex delivered as expected once again. Quality service with great price.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment