>

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Record Pro Cello Or Electric Cello With Video











About:

About me:



Hi! My name is Polina!

I am professional cellist. I will record cello for your project.

I have a higher musical education.

I have experience in any style, rhythm or genre. 



About gig:



 I will record anything on the cello including:

  • A solo over a part of your song (hip-hop, pop, jazz, rock, fusion, smooth, reggae, folk, gypsy, funk, classical music)
  • Improvise over the song (any style)
  • Compose a parts 


You can send me sheet music, reference or I will compose the part myself.



I guarantee professional quality work, no matter how large or small your project is - quality is the MOST important



Next Steps

  1. Send me a message to chat about your project!
  2. Order the Gig 
  3. I will get to work! 




Please contact me before we start



Look forward to working with you, 

Polina

Reviews


:

I needed the cello accompaniment to my piano track, 3 layers of cello, and Polina delivered a great work! She is very talented, and has very good ears for pitch. I definitely recommend :)

:

For the last five months, I've been working on a short film I shot, edited, and colored and, the last piece of the puzzle was an original score. I'd been working with temp music the entire time, specifically, a piece of score from the film Joker. I knew that was my inspiration and reference for what I wanted out of the music. Polina did an absolutely beautiful job of executing what I was after! She was great with communication, delivered early and, we only had to do a couple VERY minor tweaks. Again, she hit a home run with what I was hoping for. I will most definitely work with Polina again on original music. Great talent, easy to talk to, can't wait for the next one!

:

She is a very good musician, understands what you need. I am satisfied with the final output of my product.surely I want to work with her again. Thanku Polina

:

Love this delivery, great playing, emotion in every note and really well recorded. Looking forward to working with her again,John.

:

Perfect, exceeded expectations once again Awesome cello writing, performing and recording 5/5 Will order again! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment