>

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Record You Professional Acoustic Guitar Tracks











About:

Hi there,



My name is Pietro Loffredo and I'm a professional guitarist, arranger & sound engineer.



I love play Rock, Pop, Funky, Folk, Blues. (I fit any kind)

I record professional and studio quality tracks through various technique (M/S technique, A B technique or XY technique).

I have a Martin 000RSGT W/Fishman Sonitone.

I have

  • Rode NT2 Microphone condenser
  • Aston Origin Microphone condenser
  • Shure Sm57 Microphone
  • Golden Age FC1 Microphone condenser
  • AKG C1000 Microphone condenser

I use Cubase 8 with Steinberg Ur44 Dpre interface.

In post production I use Waves Plugins.

Reviews


:

Amazing job thanks again

:

amazing job thank you !

:

Amazing job thanks

:

Thanks you brother

:

TOP AS ALWAYS !




No comments:

Post a Comment