>

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Record Guitar For You











About:

I can play various instruments on your song

 

  • BASS
  • GUITAR
  • TRUMPET


(there are individual gigs)



Can play
your custom lines or i can think of mine






I'm using Fender Precision 1962 awesome sounding!



                Fender Telecaster 1968 amazing sharp clean tone!



                Weril ET 1171 Bb Trumpet



Song covers are also possible!!!



Describe feeling your music need, and i will do my best to make it !!!







Reviews


:

Excellent service - high quality file delivered early, very responsive to revision requests. Would order again!

:

Thanks! very helpful

:

Exactly what I was looking for, A+. Seller delivered as promised and the result was stellar - I can definitely vouch for this seller's skill with the guitar.

:

Great! Thanks so much

:

Awesome stuf!! thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment