>

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Record Professional Violin For Your Song











About:

Hi! I'm a professional violinist, ready to record my violin on your song!



Contact me BEFORE placing the order, so we can talk about what do you need. If you don't see exactly what you need in the packages, please let me know and I'd be happy to create a custom quote for you.



Send me the audio files (MP3 or WAV) and any sheet music. Be sure to have a clear idea, so I can work exactly how do you want. I can play any kind of style, as you can see on my general profile. I can improvise, read difficult sheet music, play by ear, do everything you want on your music. I can also play a violin solo as a background of your poetry



I work on Cubase, using top quality microphones (Dpa and Rode NT1A). 

I can send to you both the mono track of the violin (dry, without editing) and the mixed track of your music. I will use Wetransfer. 



Please don't exitate to contact me.

Looking forward to work for you! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I received my order faster than expected. Thank you for your kindness, professionalism, and dedication. I am truly satisfied with my piece.

:

Thank you very much for trusting me! Don't exitate to contact me for your next works!

:

Giulia was extraordinary, she exceeded my expectations! She composed a wonderful melody, I'll call her again!

:

Giulia did just a perfect amazing work...the pitch of her play is just...whoaaaaa She is kind and easy to work with !!!! So happy i met her her on fiver

:


No comments:

Post a Comment