>

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Write And Record A High Quality Guitar Solo Or Rhythm Track











About:

Limited Time $5 Offer!



I will write and record a high quality guitar solo or guitar rhythm track over anything you want. I am deeply passionate about music, especially pertaining to guitar. I have been playing the guitar for many years and have spent a lot of those years learning to write and compose my own music. I have also been a member of a band for over 2 years now, where I played lead and rhythm guitar. We wrote a number of original songs in which I wrote both guitar solos and rhythm tracks. I have a wide range of musical influences, from heavier stuff like Queens of the Stone Age, to more psychedelic stuff like Tame Impala, and even some more jazzy stuff like Jeff Beck. I'm always excited to take on a new musical challenge and try to create my best work yet!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment