>

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Record Powerful Drums For Your Worship Song











About:

Stop spending hours programming mediocre drums into your songs! I want to make your songs come to life by giving them REAL emotion & feel with REAL drums.



You pour too much time, energy and creativity into your music to settle for anything less. Let me put great sounding drums in your song!



About Me:

I am a Nashville-based touring and session drummer with a degree in Music Production and Engineering from Berklee College of music. I have spent almost all of my career in Christian music working with some incredible artists and have a distinct ear for the sounds of the genre. I will tailor a drum part to enhance your song by adding the energy and feel it needs. The expertise I bring to the table would normally cost hundreds more in private studios. 



What's included:

  • All levels: A stereo drum mix to layer into your song
  • Standard & Premium: Individual drum tracks separated out (kick, snare, tom, etc)
  • Premium: Percussion tracks such as shakers, tamb, claps, etc
  • Everything locked in time, comped and lightly processed and ready to mix


I record great sounding drums for a great price! Put in an order today!

Reviews


:

Andrew has a great ear, great technique, quality recording equipment and most of all a love for the Lord! The whole package, highly recommended! Thanks Andrew! I look forward to working with you again soon :)

:

Andrew is very talented and he was able to bring my song to life with his touch of the drums. If you are looking for someone to add some AMAZING drums to your mix along with excellent communication then Andrew is your man.

:

Another excellent job! Exactly what i wanted :)

:

Wonderful experience. This guy is the definition of professional! I’ll be back!

:

Most excellent service and incredible drummer!




No comments:

Post a Comment