>

Monday, September 21, 2020

Programming And Record Synthesizer And Sequencer For Your Song











About:

I will play, arrange, programming and record a line of synthesizer or sequencer for your song using vst plugins.



Please include any specifications. I always say that music cannot be explained in words. So let me listen your song and also some song as you desire something similar.



No idea? Don't worry, just give me your track and I will think about.


I will return one high quality .wav file (44Khz/16Bit) for your use.



  • Extra services:
  • 1. You can require the change of the audio frequency for the final audio file and also for all the stems. Khz: 44100, 48000, 64000, 88200, 96000. Bit: 16, 24 or 32. Just specify your request.

  • 2. You can require an additional revision that will provide after the delivery.
  • 3. 1 day delivery.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment